Topic: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

Just tossin out a possible LAN and/or L4D2 party I would like to host in June.  Just be fun to get together and play or if people can't make drive get immediate people together and internet up with rest and do an all day thing.  Anyone interested/available?  Lemme know dates and we can try to throw one together.  Just cause...

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

Assuming I'm not getting hammered by school work, I'm down. Kasey, would prob be interested in playing some games too.

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

I would likely not be able to make it down, as I am saving all my points to cash in for the QRP.  Also, I'm a little out of touch with all the games you guys play, but might be up for it none-the-less from TC.

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

We should play Sins of a Solar Empire since we can get everyone on it...

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

Vhenza wrote:

We should play Sins of a Solar Empire since we can get everyone on it...

that could be pretty sweet

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

Decanus wrote:
Vhenza wrote:

We should play Sins of a Solar Empire since we can get everyone on it...

that could be pretty sweet

eh....

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

Sins is awesome Jim.... You don't know from fun! This is responsible!

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

Vhenza wrote:

Sins is awesome Jim.... You don't know from fun! This is responsible!

Really didn't get into it but would play it if everyone else is.

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

What didn't you like about it? I'm curious.

Re: Just cause LAN/L4D Party?

It was awesome. Lets play!